Friday, January 13, 2012

GDF: My Favorite Ebay Stores!

I wanted to share with you some of my favorite ebay stores that often have no reserve auctions on just about everything (I've scored a saddle or two this way!)

The Cheshire Horse  they ALWAYS have no reserve auctions for some really good stuff, I find myself trying to only look at this store every now and then because I want like half the things they sell!

Stand Up Ranchers  Ok this isn't a $0.99 no reserve auction store... but she does start her prices pretty low, I've gotten a lot of my Ariat jackets and boots from her!

FSS Bridles / Saddlery4U  They have really fun bridles and you can get them from pretty cheap even though they are in the UK.  Occasionally they have Frank Baines and Stubben stuff at no reserve also

Horseloverz  If you are vigilant you can catch when they unload their inventory on ebay a few times a year with TONS of no reserve ebay auctions.

http://myworld.ebay.com/heikefaz/  Well whoever this person is, they are basically me in south jersey, LOL.  Not a $0.99 no reserve auctionist, but they always have REALLy good prices on things.

I actually don't shop on ebay much (hard to believe I know!)  although I AM good at getting deals on there (of course).  These are just a few of my favorite stores, feel free to comment and add some of your own!

Also, a REAL blog post will be coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment