Sunday, December 11, 2011

Introduction

Hello fellow horse lovers and money-saving hopefuls!

Several friends of mine have persuaded me to start a blog in order to share my talent on saving money when it comes to horsey things.  I can tell you right now, I'm about as poor as it gets and I have expensive taste.  See a conflict here?

I will not give up my horsey lifestyle for anything... so I have to make it work on a very limited budget.

Lucky you guys are reading this because you will be privy to my trade secrets on how I get nice things for my horses on a very limited budget.  I RARELY pay full price for anything horse-related (unless its an emergency).  I average 20-50% off normal retail price on my purchases... and often times save upwards of 80-90% on things that I buy.  There is no reason you have to pay outrageous prices on tack, all that is required is patience, planning, time and dedication.  By time and dedication I don't mean spending 40 hours a week couponing like they do on those TV shows... I mean giving up some of your valuable free time for the economical pursuit of saving yourself some cash.  But let me tell you, sometimes patience and planning are all you need!  ...and that is the first tip I'm going to give you (will get into that more in another post!).

Take what you want from this blog, its only meant to help put some money back into your pocket.

Here are some things I plan on doing with this blog:

• Good Deal Friday:
On Fridays I will post a fantastic deal that I think is worth sharing to you all.  Whether it be something I found on the internet thats too good of a deal to pass up, a local sale that may be coming up (will try to include as many regions as I can!), or at the very least... a money saving coupon I found on-line.

•Updating you weekly (hopefully) on tips, findings, deals 'n steals, money saving measures and other such things that I think will help you become a savvy equestrian as well :)

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment